We desire to see lives transformed by God through the gospel for His glory.
Most Recent Sermon
- New D-Groups – We have started new material for our D-Groups with a study on Philippians by Matt Chandler. We will look at his video series and book entitled “To Live Is Christ, To Die Is Gain.” Check out the promo video here.
- New Membership Class – This Saturday, October 3rd 9:00am Anyone who is interested in membership at Freedom Church or is interested in getting to know more about Freedom is invited to attend an informational membership class that Saturday. Reach out to Pastor Michael for more information.
- Laps4Life – Next Saturday, October 10th The Crisis Pregnancy Center is putting on their annual event to raise money for their facility upgrades. They’re trying to become a pro-life medical center and this is a great way for us to partner in the Gospel with them. If you are interested in signing up a team to walk then call them at 704-732-3384 to sign up.
- Fall Festival – Sunday, October 18th 3:00pm We will have our annual Fall Festival at the Hartsoe’s House (2030 NC 27 West, Lincolnton, NC 28092). We’ll have all kinds of food and games so come eat, hangout, and enjoy this wonderful afternoon of fellowship!
- Men’s Retreat – October 22nd-25th We’re going back to Fort Caswell again. You don’t want to miss this year’s retreat! If you’re interested in going reach out to Hayden Smith to sign up. Cost for the retreat is $125 and money will be due on October 11th.
- Treat Street – October 31st 6:00pm We’re going to start planning and thinking for this event. If you are interested in helping at all, please reach out to Pastor Josh.